Friday, March 17, 2006

Musoma

Just wanted to let you know that I arrived safely in Musoma.. about a week ago. Since then I've been very busy visiting Roots & Shoots groups and spending time with the regional coordinator and his family (all very very nice). The groups in Musoma seem quite active and have two awesome on-going projects: a baboon project which involves rebuilding the local habitat to prevent them from damaging so many crops, and a fuel-saving stove project. I'm currently in Mwanza, about a 3 hour bus ride from Musoma, also visiting some clubs. Its good for me to be able to see how Roots & Shoots works throughout the country. I've decided it sometimes works very well, and sometimes not at all. But I suppose that's the way things go sometimes. More on the awesome Musoma projects later, and hopefully some pictures as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home